Training to become a wedding celebrant is one of the most exciting decisions you can make. You get to write love stories, meet couples and families and officiate ceremonies at the most poignant moments in life.
Trends in ceremonies change daily just like trends in weddings do. No longer are standard ceremonies wanted, everyone wants to be unique and celebrate their life and love in their own way. This is the same when it comes to training. Training as a wedding celebrant or wedding officiant needs to fit within this modern world and be set up for the modern business owner. This is where Manousch comes in!
- How to create a unique and personal wedding ceremony
- How to interview the wedding couple
- How to officiate a wedding like a pro
- How to go through all the parts of a marriage ceremony
- How to prepare for the actual ceremony day
- How to find information about licensing and how to charge for your services
- How to market yourself to get clients
Manouschka Bouman. Entrepeneur, speaker at funerals, weddings and corporate events. Corporate trainer since 1997.
Have a passion for people, writing and performing.
You will receive a certificate of completion
One day course 9:30 tot 16:30
DATE & LOCATION
– October 8, 2023 – Den Bosch
– November 5, 2023 – Den Bosch
THIS IS A BONUS YOU WON’T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE
This course includes a two hour guidance on your first wedding. You can call Manouschka and ask her anything.
This course includes lunch, workbook, and certificate of completion. You can join now for € 499,- excluding 21% VAT.
8 attendees per course.